07/2016 Weight Loss Updates (VSG) Down -100 lbs



Hey my luvs so I am back today to update you all on my progress so far with my weightloss journey. I am down - 100lbs and I am  ten months post op. In this video I will update you all on my progress since having VSG. I wanted to switch things up this time around and also give my YT subbies and IG followers the option to ask me question in reference VSG/ WLS related questions and I have answered all questions that weresubmitted to me. I hope you all stay inspired and thank you for allowing me to share my story and progress with you all because it means a lot me and it is very therapeutic for me to speak about my journey because all of you who watch can relate to me. I wish you all nothing but success in your journey and lets continue to work on our fitness and health goals one step at a time.
Once again thank you to anyone who submitted any questions and I will do one again in the future.
If you want to watch my VSG journey from the beginning check out my VSG 2015-2016 Play List


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqEoVC1XZ-CAm2YW1vWe4RINTRCgptEGU


WLS Basics: (VSG) Hospital Essentials/What to Pack For Surgery (Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q6k8DT5-2c&list=PLqEoVC1XZ-CAm2YW1vWe4RINTRCgptEGU&index=9


Tune in for more details


xoxo Tina

Comments