06/13 Pre B Day Goodies Haul and Other Misc Items

My Birthday is on Wednesday and I have recieved Pre B Day gifts and I thought I would share.

I can not wait to wear these to workout in. I was really in need of new workout sneakers and I love the color (Super Cute)

I am so happy to finally have a Beauty Blender to apply my make up. I have tested it out and I love it because it applies Liquid Foundation so effortlessly and smooth. It is a make up must have.

Everyone know I am such a Lipstick Junkie and I love how bold and bright these colors are. 

 Everyone has been raving about the Derma Roller so I finally tried it and I have used it once because it is so painful and broke me out so bad. I am still recovering and will not use it again LOL.


I am on a edge growth journey so I am using this grease daily to stimulate growth for my edges and I just love the smell. It is too soon for results so I will keep you all updated.


I also got a beautiful natural makeup palette that resembles the naked sephora palette.



Comments