Work Out Playlist 10/2011

Hey Luvs, I thought I would share some of the songs that gets me motivated to workout. I love music and I love to dance. There is nothing like a song with a great beat that makes you want to dance.I often find myself listening to music daydreaming and imagining I am the artist singing and dancing to the song. Anyway check out the songs below because they are guaranteed to get your body moving.

These songs are just a few songs that I am loving right now :)

1. Kelly Rowland feat Big Sean: Lay It On Me
2. Mindless Behavior feat Diggy Simmons: Mrs Right
3. Tyrese feat Ludacris: Too Easy
4. Diggy Simmons: Copy, Paste
5. Bei Maejor feat J Cole:Trouble
6. Beyonce feat Andre300 & Kanye West: Party
7. Jeniffer Hudson: No One Gonna Love You
8. Plies feat The Tip & Ludacris
9. Shawty Lo feat Wale & Twista : Pocohontas
10. Lil Wayne feat Drake: She Will
11. Dev: In The Dark
12. Rihanna: We Found Love
13. Alexandra Stan: Mr.Saxton Beat
14. Afrojack feat Eva Simmons:Take Over Control
15. Cascada: Evacuate The Dance Floor
16. Tai Cruz: Break Your Heart
17. Maroon 5 feat Christina Aguilera: Moves Like Jagger
18.Cobra Starship feat Sabi: You Make Me Feel
19. Ace Hood feat Chris Brown: Body To Body
20. Big Sean feat Chris Brown: My Last
21. The Weekend feat Drake: The Zone
22. Music Soul Child: Good Girl

* If I spelled certain words wrong I apologize in advanced I am rushing because I have one last assignment I must finish that is due for class tomorrow and I work tonight so I am trying to blog and do hw at the same time lol.



Comments

Just Daisy said…
great playlist!

I love all of these artist and you have a great mix of songs with different speeds for warm up, intensive, and cool down!

I need to get a new playlist to keep me excited about my workout session :D

xoxo,
daisy
TinaDiva said…
@daisy thanks girlie yes your so right lol and I agree because without a good playlist you will be unmotivated.