Feeling Sexier Than Ever (07/2016)


Wow this moment of me baring more of a different side of me is very huge for me in so many ways. Firstly I have accomplished a huge goal of mine health wise, which is having lost - 100 lbs. Secondly thing is that here I am embracing my curves and celebrating how far I have come. No I am not at my ultimate goal but I can tell you that I feel like a different person and I am happier than ever. It has been such a huge journey for me to get to this point. To think that this time last year I was facing depression and I hated what I saw in front of me because I was at the heaviest I have ever been in life. I was also diagnosed with hypothyroidism last year and I had many other things that made me feel at my all time low. Things had to change and it started with the question of do you want to continue living like this ? or do you want to do something about this ? I made a plan and chose to get weight loss surgery and work on accomplishing all the goals that I have put on the back burner including finishing up my college degree and so forth. Here we are ten months later and a lot of the things I said I wanted to do I have done or I am doing and this is just the beginning for me. It is never too late to do anything that you want to achieve in life. Realize that there isn't a specific time frame for things you want to do in life so don't put way too much pressure on yourself. I also realized that I have to push myself because if I don't no one else will. This process has taught me that not everyone wants to see mehappy or enjoy seeing me happy. Honestly I am at a point now where it is ok because I do not need their validation because I am at peace with what I want and need to be happy and so should you.




xoxo Tina

Comments