Memorial Day (05/2016)


Hey luvs, wishing you all a Happy Memorial Day. As for myself I am at work and eagerly excited that this week will be my last week of my work week then I will be off for an entire week because I will be going away and celebrating my birthday. I can't wait to fill you in and share those upcoming moments aswell. Anyway I am so close to being at - 90 lbs lost, four pounds to be exact. It is my goal to loose these next few pounds before I leave. I wanted to share what I am eating for the day because I am really focusing on eating really clean until then. Its been hard because lately certain days I will eat pretzels, chips, etc of course in moderation but I really want to stay away from trigger foods and eat really clean so that is what I am working hard to do.



XOXO Tina

Comments