01/2014 Crave Control (Big Girl Issues)


Hey my luvs, so it is almost 12:30 in the morning and I have work in a few hours and here I am restless and have decided to blog. I seriously can not sleep and have tried for the last several hours to try yet I have done everything to make me tired and  yet still I find myself wide awake. One of the main reasons why I am up is because I am hungry (big girl problems). I know I could of had a snack but being that today is day seven of my first week back on my weight loss journey its important I resist at all costs. I have found in the past it helps with preventing a weight fluctuation before a weigh in. On one hand I'm over here scrolling through my Instagram feed and see  people posting fatty foods and drinks not to mention as I am watching tv as well I am noticing the food  commercials is making my stomach turn even more to growl. In my Phadera Parks voice (Fix It Jesus!)  Lol omg if it were not a weigh in involved I would of got a serving size of trail mix lol and sipped on a nice cold Crystal Light drink sighhhhh.

Well I'm going to try to see if I can try once again to fall asleep. Goodnight my luvs.

XOXO MissTinaDiva

BTW I was on YouTube watching so many Boyfriend Tags lol ughhh jealous. It would be great to have a boo thang right now.

See you next on weigh in luvs BTW I am hoping for a -3 lbs lost because I know I didn't work out as much as I should but my eating has been pretty good. So we will see soon.

Comments