12/2014 Countdown to 2015 (Fresh New Start)



Tomorrow is New Years Eve and I wanted to make sure that I wished many of you a Happy New Years because I many not be able to on New Years Day. It is a fresh new start and a brand new beginning to reset yourself to enter the new year how you would like to. I know I have abandoned my blog and one of the things I plan to work on this year is falling back in love with the things that I enjoyed at one point in time. Blogging and Vlogging is a safe haven for me where I can let everything off my chest and feel free so I am ready to get back into it. I actually was getting ready to go to bed and couldn't and decided to make a post on my blog .Imagine this, I am in my pink furry robe,sipping on Cranberry tea, and drinking out of my Pink Hello Kitty Mug. I decided to put myself in a good mood to feel comfortable and unwind sort of setting up the scene as I write this blog

.What I also realized is that no matter what I have been through, I love the fact that I can go back whenever I want to and look at my blog and yt channel to read many of your comments, as a result many of  you inspire me and I love the support that you all give to me no matter what.Even looking back at old pictures and videos makes me see my potential and and I plan to get back there.

Weight-loss is hard it is a lifestyle not a quick fix. I refuse to ramble and make excuses why I have been mia besides pure laziness. lack of motivation. and just overall not caring. It is about moving onward and upward and to keep trying and that is exactly what I will do. I am currently on day two on my kick-start to healthy living and I will not  lie to you it is beyond hard. Mentally I am reminding myself why I should not binge eat or eat fatty foods and I am doing great but this is just the beginning. I am going to work hard on overcoming emotional eating I am going to work on being productive and focus on my health especially because I will be going to Costa Rica in July and not to mention I want to get back to my confident,stylish, and healthy self  back but I know I need to enjoy who I am now which I am doing but I know with my weight-loss I can be even more happier, I am currently in progress on working on a weight-loss video vlog for you all so stay tuned.

Love You XOXO

MissTinaDiva

Comments