12/2014 Whats For Lunch ?

You all remember when I used to do blogs like this showing you all what I am eating well I felt the need to bring it back to life lol. Anyone who knows me knows I love sandwiches like this. So I actually used a low calorie tortilla no more than 120 calories I believe. I added chicken which i sliced up in small pieces along with unions, peppers, tomatoes, avocado, shredded cheese, and ranch dressing. I cooked everything in a skillet with olive oil and there you have it. Let me tell you all if the pictures do not convince you this is truly amazing especially if you are craving something filling, delicious, and healthy. This cooks in minutes and great on the go food aswell. I also paired it with brussel sprouts and cheese Yummmmmm....

See you soon

XOXO MissTinaDiva


Comments