African Black Soap (Clear Skin Journey) 06/13




Hey luvs so I have heard so much about the authentic African Black Soap for people with acne so I have decided to finally give it a try. I have been on a skin care journey now for a few months but have used other products to help with my adult acne and my face has improved significantly. I am now ready to take it to the next level with this product. I plan to update with an official blog & vlog once my face is almost clear so I can compare the results and give the best thorough review. I purchased this product from my local beauty supply store which is owned by Africans and they stated its straight from Africa so I had to give it a try. I plan to purchase the Shea Butter aswell next week. So I will keep you all updated.

Comments

JOZZYY said…
WR R U LOCATED,