Anyway I am still working on getting to my ultimate goal of 160 lbs. I am almost there and it feels great actually. It is truly a surreal experience of how much progress that I have made thus far. I can finally see the results and I also feel it too. Loosing -78 lbs has made me feel like my confidence level has increased so much. I still have my good and bad days but overall I am happy. This is a intro blog to me coming back to blogging more. Just so you all know I will never forget that I started my weight loss journey blogging because of how theraputic it was to get my thoughts out and also helping me loosing weight. You all are the best for even reading my blog and supporting me. Everything I do is because I genuinely want to share my struggles, my story, and to help motivate others.
I used to blog alot,every month posting my goals, thoughts, and inspirations etc. I really plan to get back into all of that so stay tuned.
Positive Changes Loosing -78 lbs
- I no longer shop in the plus size section
- I can shop in most junior clothing stores that I used to window shop in
- I walk into just about any store with confidence knowing that I can wear alot of the cute things that I dreamed about
- I fit into a size 12 or 13/14 depending on the fit
- I also can fit into a medium to large size top or pants
- My shape has become so much more defined as far as seeing more of a body shape rather then a huge blob of fat
- I get alot more attention and compliments
- People often are shocked when they see me and ask me for weightloss tips
- I have more options when it comes to dating but all of them turn out to be jerks
- I have more good days than bad days
- As I approach my ultimate goal of 160 weight training is a very important aspect I need to focus on aswell because I need alot of work in my stomach and arms
- My face has slimmed down so much
- I love being in onderland and never plan to ever go back
- I am almost in the 170's
- I went from Double D's to just a D :)
I am so greatful for the changes that I have made and this has not been an overnight process in the least but it is a great experience I needed to go through to appreciate my efforts and hard work to a healthy future.
Love you all :)