New Weight Loss Vlog Update 12/30/11 & New Years Resolution 2012


Comments

Unknown said…
Thats not going to be excess skin tina.
Lift some weights and watch that jiggle disappear.
I have them too but they will go away..
TinaDiva said…
@febeh lol thanks and yes I really need to because I hate it.
MsQuietChatty said…
I just had to say i watched your videos on youtube for the first time tonight and want to say thank you. I hope you realize how much of an inspiration you are!! I decided to start my own blog because you have convinced me my weightloss journey can be a success too :) I wish you the best of luck on your journey ( sorry for this essay lol) but it would mean the world to me if you check out my blog
TinaDiva said…
@MsQuietChatty thanks so much hun it means a lot to me and you made me smile. I will def check out and it is not an essay so it is ok :)