Collective Shoe Haul (Spring Where Are You ?)

















Hey Luvs I know it has been awhile since I have done a haul and it is because I have been saving and cutting back on spending. With the Holidays coming up I decided to pick up a few pair of shoes that caught my eye for Spring because there are so many sales going on.

The first pair of shoes I purchased are from H&M, I bought them at the mall  today for $29.95. I really love the color and design of the shoe. I just love wedges because of how comfortable they are to walk in.

The second pair of shoes I purchased today also, I am so sorry I actually forgot the name of the store but the shoes were on sale for $14.99 and I really fell in love with the color combination along with the heel which gives me enough support when walking.

The third pair of of shoes was also purchased from the same store as the second pair of shoes. These shoes were on sale for $4.99. I bought these shoes because of the price and the potential to pair them with different outfits.

The fourth pair of shoes I purchased are from Target and I bought them about two weeks ago and although they are very similar to a pair of black wedges that I have already, I really loved the detail of the cuff on the top and the fact that they would look so sexy with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings and that is the reason why I bought them. I paid $28.99 for them .

Lastly the last pair of shoes that I purchased are shoes that I purchased on Black Friday from one of my favorite stores called Strawberry's. These shoes were $34.99 and what made me buy them was because the color combo and color blocking trend.

Any who I have a few other things I purchased with in the last month or so I need to share with you all so stay tuned I plan to post them soon.

Comments

Glo said…
All of these shoes are FAB girl! and a great deals!
Unknown said…
Wow... I love the first 3 they are gorgeous. slingbacks are the devil for my feet..lls
But great haul
Great shoes! Welcome to check out my blog and we can follow eachother if you like.

http://celebritystyletips.com/
TinaDiva said…
thank you and sure.
Just Daisy said…
I love the 3rd pair super freaking cute :D

xoxo,
daisy