Starting The Winter Challenge On A Better Note For November

Hey my Luv's so it is the first day of November and I can not believe how fast time is flying by. Well it is time to start over and look forward to a new goal for the month. I have actually decided to forget how unsuccessful I was for the month of October. Instead I would rather concentrate on how much better I will do this month. My starting weight for the month of November of 2011 is 194 lbs. My goal is to get down to 184 lbs by the end of this month. My plan is to keep my Carb intake to a maximum of 25g of Carbs. I will exercise four to five days a week doing Zumba and taking classes at the gym. Besides that I plan to just take it a day at a time and let the weight fall off. I do not want to pressure myself too much. I want to let things happen as it should so that I can continue to be successful on this weight loss journey.

Happy November :)

Comments

Just Daisy said…
That's great that you realized that you shouldn't rush your body into anything. Sometimes pressure back fires but I think you know exactly what you are getting yourself into and I know you will do great girl!

xoxo,
daisy