Hey Luvs, by now you all know how obsessed I am with making Fruit Smoothies. This entire Summer I have made one atleast everyday. It is a great meal replacement. It tastes good and makes you feel full at the same time. It also supplies you with the nutrients your body needs.
I make my Fruit Smoothies simple just because it is so easy to add a lot of extra ingredients and turn into a high calorie meal and I don't want that.
Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- One cup of Skim Milk/Soy Milk/ or Fat Free Milk
- One cup of Fruit or a handful of your Fruit of choice(Mixed Fruit Platters are great)
- I add both the Milk and Fruit into the Blender
- I blend until all of the contents are liquified in to a rich creamy smoothie
- I then add Light WhipCream on the top
- Then enjoy