2012 Winter Challenge

When I started my weight loss journey my focus was to loose atleast - 10 lbs a month. I want to go back to challenging myself with this monthly goal in mind. So on my blog you will see that I have added a widget tracking my monthly -10 lbs target. I find that in the past it has helped me stay on track and work hard to achieve.

I also added all the important information about my Weight Loss Journey in the Weight Loss Tab above so please check it out.

Winter Challenge




Winter is approaching along with the New Year and  my plan is to reach my first ultimate goal of 160 lbs. I have from now until the end of winter which is March 19th or 20th. I think that this is more than enough time to achieve my goal. I know these last few pounds will be harder to loose which is why I think giving myself until the end of Winter to get there is a better decision. Initially I wanted to get to my first ultimate goal by New Year's but I want to realistic because next week is already October. I do not want to let myself down and I want to be fair and give myself enough time especially with the holidays coming up such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.

So with that being said I am ready for this new challenge :)

I have - 32 lbs to get me to my ultimate goal.

My goal for is to be 160 lbs before the end of  the Winter of 2012 

Comments

Kanesha said…
Omg! I'm loving the idea of the winter challenge. I'm going to have to use you as my motivation! I need to get one of those trackers for my blog. & can you please give an example of your detox week eats?
-klb
TinaDiva said…
@Kanesha awww thanks, you can get the track from www.TickerFactory.com.

Sure

Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie, eggs & bacon or sausage, or fruit of choice no limits.

Lunch& Dinner: Fruit Smoothie, Chicken Salad, Tuna Fish Salad, or any Protein and Vegetable of Choice.

Snack: A piece of cheese, fruit, or vegetable of choice.

I an unlimited amount of water, Shake & Go Flavored Juice Packets, & Sparkling Water.
Just Daisy said…
Girl you can do it!

xoxo,
daisy
TinaDiva said…
@JustDaisy thanks Deja :)