Quick Check In 08/06/11

Hey everyone just wanted to check in with all and let you know that I am still here and working very hard towards my Summer Goal. As you know I had a few set back but I am still staying focused because I am so close to my Summer Goal. Monday I will resume my weekly weigh ins so stay tuned for that. AnywayI have been stuck at 206 lbs for the last few weeks then I gained a few pounds last week back from my two day pizza binge. So with the new month ahead I decided to refocus and I have changed my work out routine and meal plan. I promise I will talk more about it in detail during my weigh in blog on Monday. So this morning before work I decided to weigh myself to see if I lost weight and I did and I am so happy. I am excited to see how much more weight I can loose until weigh in. So with that being said see you all then and remember even you fall off track do not give up. No one is perfect and during this journey you will have cheat days, lazy, days, and good days so do not give up.

Comments