Nicki Minaj Inspired Hair On A Budget

Hey everyone so finally I got my new wig in the mail and I really like it. It is a different look for me but I love it. I love the fact that it is so long because I love to "Whip My Hair" JK. The wig is is about 18" to 22" long and it is Synthetic so you can not apply heat to it :( unfortunately I made that mistake yesterday and tried to curl the bangs and it shriveled up and became very course, So I then had to cut the bang shorter but it is still very pretty. The wig is not shiny as the picture is portraying it is just the flash of my camera that makes it appear that way, so I apologize about that. This will be my new protective hairstyle because my edges are so thin from my neglect with my past hair weaves. So I am going on a new hair journey. I am going to conrow my hair and treat it every two weeks and wear wigs until I am happy with my hair growth. My hair is in need of a hair cut because I have so much damaged ends but I am afraid that someone will make me completely bald but I will find the courage to get it done really soon and I will keep you all posted. Right now I feel comfortable wearing wigs with bangs because my edges need to be protected and that is my main focus.

I purchased this wig on Elevate Styles website and here is the direct link .http://elevatestyles.com/p/3114-manhattan-synthetic-wig-ginger.html

It was on sale for $28.88 but with tax and shipping and handling I paid around $35.00. The customer service was great and I received my wig with in 2 to 3 business days. They ship from New Jersey and I live in NY so I did not have to wait long.

I ordered  it in the color #1 and it fits very snug especially considering there are no combs attached.

These are the picture that made me want to purchase this wig.




Comments