Starbucks Alternative "Fruit Smoothie"


Goodmorning Luvs, so it has been almost four months since I have had Starbucks. Prior to starting this Summer Weight-Loss Challenge, like clock work I would go to Starbucks every single day and purchase a Vente Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.As you know that is the biggest size drink and it contains alot of calories and sugar. I do miss my daily Starbucks but this journey has taught me that I can still have the things that I love with healthier alternatives. I did a two week Detox of Fruits and Vegetable managed to loose -10 lbs in 14 days. I made alot of Fruit Smoothies especially with this heat and honestly it is the next best thing ever. Now I actually enjoy starting my morning off with a Fruit Smoothie because it  is soooooooo good. Today I decided to add a little bit of Light WhipCream on the top to give my Smoothie that "Starbucks Feel". Omg it is sooooo delicious. I combine my favorite fruit, 1 cup of low fat milk, then I blend everything together. I add Light Whipcream  and thats it, you all should try it if not your missing out.

Have a great day :)

Comments