Spinach Veggie Pizza



I was reading my new Woman's World magazine and I stumbled across the "Amazing Ate Layer Open Faced Taco" Recipe. I decided to make my own based on the ingredients that I like and have at home.



Directions


  • Cook Wheat Tortilla and grill on both sides until crispy.
  • Season and cook spinach, corn, tomatoes, unions, and ground beef  
  • Apply low fat Sourcream on the tortilla.
  • Apply low fat shredded Cheese on top of the Sour Cream.
  • Evenly distributed the Groundbeef and Spinach on top of the Cheese and Sour Cream.
  • Add shredded Cheese on the top of the Groundebeef mix.
  • Put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
  • Then cut it into four pieces.
  • Then dig in and eat :)


*I feel so full and I have not felt this full in forever but this meal was the BEST. Omg I feel so complete right now : )

Comments