End Of Month # 2 (Summer 2011 Shape Up Challenge) - 11 lbs


Goodmorning everyone, month number two is completged and I just wanted to share with you all that I weighed in this morning and I am 220 lbs. That is a loss of - 2 lbs and although I wanted more a loss is a loss and I will take it. Every pound counts at this point to get closer and closer to my goal. I noticed this week I have added shredded cheese to my salads and I think it could of been the reason why I lost less this week so my goal for next week is to minimize my cheese in take to maybe two or three times this week opposed to everyday multiple times. So I am starting month number three and hoping to loose 8 - 10 lbs for the month. So I lost -27lbs in total and -11 lbs for the month.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

Comments