Just to list a few things I remember:
- I remember how hard it was for me to differentiate between being hungry and convinving myself that I was hungry.
- I remember how deep in depression I was and how I tried to hide my pain with food.
- I remember taking out my frustration on my loved ones because of my unhappiness with myself.
- I remember being so out of shape and how I fought to hide how much it was struggle it was for me to do certain day to day activities without having feelings of exhaustion.
- I remember having a love hate relationship with the mirror,and how I picked myself apart focusing on my flaws failing to appreciating my attributes.
- I remember making excuses why it was ok for me to not be accountable for my poor choices in certain things in my life.
I used the pain in my life to push myself to change for the better and in return, it is a positive that is keeping me focused on becoming a better person.
"Be Motivated & Inspired" It is the realest love one can have.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1