Small Grocery Haul 05/27/11

Hey everyone so I went grocery shopping today and got just a few things that I needed. I did not need  to buy much since I went grocery shopping last week.

So here is what I bought:

I love Shake & Go's they are so convenient and I love juice and these packets are perfect especially when you are on the go and craving something sweet to drink. The extra bonus is that it is 0 calories.




I love Mixed Salad because it is already prepared and all you have to do ais take the portion that you want then rinse it with water and that is it.



I decided to purchase Salmon because it is a healthy and tastes good. I am not a fish type of person but I think it is safe to say that I like boneless fish lol. I have had bad experiences  in the past with regular fish and I prefer to stay away.




I love Chicken Drumsticks and I always take off the skin and season it then put it in a ziplock bag and freeze it until I am ready to cook it.

Comments