Jordin Sparks New Bikini Body


Recently Jordin Sparks posted on twitter a picture of her new bikini body. Many people are quite shocked because of the significant amount of weight she lost. Jordin has always been a beautiful full figure women with a lot of curves. She recently decided that it was important for her to loose weight and become healthy. With a new slim physic she is now a sexy fit bombshell. She recently sat down with US magazine for an interview regarding her recent weightloss.

Her Wake-Up Call


"Something just clicked with me, and instead of sitting around talking about it I said, ‘I’m going to go hike that mountain!’ And it continued. I’ve been hiking and I’ve done a couple of runs. I also do Zumba. It’s so much fun!"


Her Motivation


Halle Berry



"She is perfect! I think she is beautiful. For me being 21, and then seeing Halle Berry look as good as she does, I think I’m going to look as good as that when I am that age. She is gorgeous and flawless and it’s nice to see someone who is confident like that."



Jordan's Amazing Transformation







Comments