There is No Such Thing as a Perfect Body-Shape


Fact of the matter is that we are all shaped differently. The perception of the perfect bodyshape seems to be influenced from, magazines, tv, and our favorite celebrities. I find that growing up I have always struggled with being comfortable with my own bodyshape, because I spent to much time focusing on why my body wasn't shaped like Beyonce, Tyra Banks,or Janet Jackson. Now that I am older I realize I will never look like any of them. I need to love and embrace what God has given me. Although I may not be happy with my weight I feel that loosing weight and getting healthy will allow me to admire my own curves and body. Underneath it all lies a beautiful curvy girl and there is no one else out there who looks like me and that is what makes me unique.

Comments