Smart Ones Entrees and Desserts (Review)

Hey everyone so today is day two of my new meal plan and it is going great. This new way of eating is real easy and I love the options. I wanted to share with you all the Smart Ones Entrees and Desserts that I picked up for the week at Target for $1.99 for each item.

Starting off with the Entrees I bought:

Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach
Mini pasta ribbons with a creamy white sauce, herbed ricotta cheese and chopped spinach.


Calories-280

I had this yesterday and it is so yummy.


Mini Rigatoni with Vodka Cream Sauce
Al dente pasta with a creamy tomato vodka sauce and reduced fat mozzarella cheese.


Calories -290


Chicken Enchiladas Suiza
Served in a zesty sour cream and green chile sauce with Spanish rice.


Calories -290


Broccoli & Cheddar Roasted Potatoes
Roasted russet potatoes topped with broccoli and cheddar cheese sauce.


Calories -240

Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken
A medley of pasta, broccoli florets and white meat chicken in a creamy parmesan sauce.


Calories -280


Swedish Meatballs (I bought two of them)
In a savory cream sauce with wide pasta ribbons.


Calories -270

I had this today omg to die for lol.


Lastly Desserts

There were only a few options to choose from at Target so I bought two of each.

Brownie A La Mode
Lowfat vanilla-flavored ice cream over a moist brownie with fudge topping.



Calories -200


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae
Low-fat cookie-flavored ice cream over a crumbly cookie crust topped with fudge sauce with cookie dough crumbles.


Calories -170

Had this yesterday really good.


Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sundae
Low-fat vanilla flavored ice cream over a chocolate cookie crust, topped with fudge sauce, and fudge brownie chunks.



Calories -140

Had this today excellent.

If you want more information you can go to http://www.eatyourbest.com/.

I just want to say that I love the options and the price because $1.99 is a great deal. I wanted to get more meals for lunch and breakfast but changed my mind because they contain a lot of sodium and being that I am overweight and the fact that high blood pressure runs in my family, I have to be careful and minimize my sodium intake. So I substitute Smart Ones for only my dinner and snack. This a great alternative to Jenny Craig because Smart Ones is much cheaper. I did Jenny Craig in the past and it is so expensive. Imagine paying $5.00 and up for each meal. Not economical for a working college student such as myself.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Comments